Board Meeting Minuets 1/31/16

Tri City Adult Hockey League

Meeting Minutes

January 31, 2016

  • Call to order


Jeff Baughman called to order the regular meeting of the Tri City Adult Hockey League at 6:05 pm on January 31, 2016 at The Viaero Event Center.

  • Roll call


Jeff Baughman conducted a roll call. The following persons were present: Jared Roth, Dave Weiler, Randie May, Bryan Fast, Becca Kern, and Jake Strawhecker

Invitees: Matt Nickerson, Dana Wright

Stand In League Member: Connor Brown absent

Approval of minutes from last meeting

Jeff Baughman read the minutes from the last meeting. The minutes were approved as read.

  • Open issues


  1. Treasury Report
  2. This report is very in depth and comprehensive. I cannot fit all the numbers into the minuets.
  3. Referee Report
  4. Randie has an audit ready to release to referees about games reffed and dues owed.
  5. Collections Report
  6. Dave sent an email out to league members that have outstanding dues. Players with outstanding dues will not be able play after February 7th.
  7. Schedule Report
  8. Some Sunday games will be move to 6:00 pm in order to get 3 games in. This is not a regular scheduling but more of a onetime deal.
  9. Dave will pull together and year end tournament format and Jared will look into cost and the board will make a decision.
  10. Statistic Report
  11. Everything is going good.
  12. Hockey 101 Report
  13. We have an average of 12 players per session
  14. We have had 3 new people per session
  15. Goalie Report
  16. Giles is stepping in on Sundays to help out
  17. Bryan is happy with the communication going on between him and the goalies
  • New business


  1. A word From Matt and Dana
  2. The discussion was private and between the board and on behalf of the Storm sponsored team and the way things have gone up to this point of the season.
  3. The board looks forward to the renewed attitude and is very eager to continue to work with the VEC to make adult hockey in the Tri City’s grow and be a fun outlet for recreation.
  4. Finding a new scorekeeper for 2016-2017
  5. Dave will talk to his daughter about talking over, if that falls through, Becca will draft an email in order to gauge interest from league members about league members doing score clock.
  • Adjournment


Jeff Baughman adjourned the meeting at

Minutes submitted by: Jeff Baughman

Minutes approved by: Jeff Baughman

%d bloggers like this: